Getting an API token
The Wordpress plugin requires API access to your Supporting Cast account. You can get an API token automatically by following these instructions.
- You must be logged into your Supporting Cast Admin before you start.
- Go to the Supporting Cast settings page inside of your wordpress admin
- Click the "Generate new API token" Button
- Enter your Supporting Cast URL when prompted.
- If you are logged in, you will see the following message. Press "Authorize" to get an API Token.
- You should see the following success message when you are finished.
To display a list of podcasts the user has access to, simply add the [supportingcast] shortcode to any page in your Wordpress site.